FUNDING PITCH COMPETITION
The theme for our inaugural summit is WE In Power, To Empower, Be Empowered. To complement the curated talks and panel discussion, SWES has segmented a part of the event for budding entrepreneurs seeking to raise capital and established start-ups yearning for exclusive networking opportunities.
The Pitching Competition is the first pitching competition dedicated to women.
Our goal is to provide an alternative avenue to support women in their entrepreneurial journey. This segment is proudly organised in conjunction with Fundnel — Southeast Asia’s largest private investment platform.
The participating company must be/have:
- Founded or co-founded by a woman
- Operational for a span of at least 1 year to a maximum of 5 years
- An annual revenue of no more than S$3mil
- Headquartered in Southeast Asia
- Interested parties must submit an application on wesummit.sg before 11:59pm on Friday, 14 June 2019
- All eligible applicants will be contacted to participate in a qualifying round where 20 finalists will be selected
- Finalists will then allocated a slot to pitch at the event, held over two days, 10-11 July 2019
- Industry experts and seasoned investors will form the judging panel who will select the Winner, Runner-Up and Second Runner-Up, based on a scoring criteria
- Information on the scoring criteria and prizes will be released shortly. Please contact us at Pitching@wesummit.sg should you have any questions
Submit your particulars and we will get in touch with you.